- All motorized entries MUST be operated by a licensed driver.
- Entrants under 10 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- All vehicles MUST have adequate seating.
- All entrants MUST check in the morning of the parade at 9:15 am at the corner of “L” Street and “7th” Street. Line up begins on 8th Street, we recommend lining up immediately after checking in as line up is done on a first come basis.
- Entrants with HORSES or other Animals are to check in at the same time as other entries. After check in you may take your horses or other animals to Nugent Park where there is grass if desired. Remember line up is done on a first come basis.
- Parade runs on 6th Street from “D” Street to “L” Street.
- By signing and submitting the form below, you hereby agree to hold harmless the Umatilla Chamber of Commerce from any and all damages and/or injuries that may occur. You have entered in the parade by your own will and agree with these rules.